The Health & Care Women Leaders Network
The Health & Care Women Leaders Network is an initiative delivered by NHS Employers and the NHS Confederation.
Formerly the HSJ Women Leaders Network, the network was established in 2015 and has now grown to more than 700 senior and aspiring women leaders working across health and care, with new members joining every week.
The network is straightforward in its outlook. It exists to:
- support women in their careers and their professional development
- recognise the skills and talents of women and their impact across health and care
- raise awareness of barriers facing women in the workplace
- share knowledge, inspiration and motivation from key speakers and focused workshops
- empower women to secure senior and board level positions
- scrutinise and challenge bias against women in the workplace.