On Women into Leadership Healthcare 2017:
- 'Enjoyable, fantastic, inspirational speakers and great interactive breakout sessions. A truly worthwhile day'
Project Manager, NHS Transformation Unit
- 'Excellent. So many good role models. Covers issues and also lots of tips that I can take straight back into the work environment. Positive ways to move forward'
Deputy Borough Director, East London Foundation Trust
- 'I’ve thoroughly enjoyed the event. It has made me reflect as a leader. I’ve learnt so much and in the climate of many changes within the NHS, this seems the right timing'
Clinical Team Leader, Central North West NHS Trust
- 'I found the day impressive, inspiring and truly motivational'
Programme Head, NHS Digital
- 'I particularly enjoyed discussing the issues and difficulties working mums have in trying to achieve a work/life balance and their ambitions. Even if there is no magic formula!'
Programme Manager, Better Care Together
- 'Informative, inspirational, reflective, reassuring, confirming and much needed'
Service Manager, East London NHS Foundation
- 'Excellent day – really energising. Great speakers, good challenges. Thank you'
Associate Medical Director, Wirral University Hospital NHS Trust
- Very uplifting and motivating. I particularly enjoyed all the real life stories. An excellent day, thank you'
Nurse Manager, Guys & St Thomas NHS Foundation
- 'Excellent - thoroughly worthwhile and thought provoking'
Project Manager, NHS Digital
- 'Brilliant – very inspiring. Fabulous role models – I am going away inspired!'
Business Manager, NHS FLT